West Yorkshire Pension Fund member website

Main content

Pensioner - Need to know
Give as you earn

Can I continue to pay under the Give As You Earn (GAYE) scheme?

Yes, you can continue any donations to charities under the Give As You Earn scheme. If you want to continue, you need to fill in a Charity Choice Amendment Form which you can get from your employer's Pension Officer.