Pensioner - Need to know

Health care

Can I contribute to my health-care scheme through my pension?

If you are paying into Simplyhealth or Sovereign health-care schemes we can take your contributions from your pension.

Just fill in section 9 of the claim form we will send to you if you want us to do this.

How do I claim under the scheme?

Ask the health-care scheme for a claim form and return it to them once you have filled it in. Tell them you have a West Yorkshire Pension Fund pension and give them your pension number and pay group. You'll find these on your pension slips.